Dr. Lopez-Larson offers her clients a wide range of services including medication management, psychotherapy, and integrative psychiatric consultations. In addition, Dr. Lopez-Larson provides both in-person and telepsychiatry appointments to maximize client accessibility and convenience.
MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES TREATED
Dr. Lopez-Larson has expertise in the treatment of mood and anxiety disorders in both youth and adult populations. In additions, she has extensive experience treating a wide range of mental health issues such:
- Mood disorders: depression, bipolar disorder and dysthymia
- Anxiety disorders: obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder and generalized anxiety disorder
- Attention deficit/Hyperactivity disorder in adults and youth
- Childhood issues related to reactive attachment and separation anxiety
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Oppositional defiance and other behavioral disorders
- Substance abuse: alcohol and marijuana
- LGBTQ+ Issues
- Post-partum depression and other issues related to pregnancy
- Grief work secondary to loss
- College-aged Students
** Dr. Lopez-Larson does not accept insurance and is considered an out-of-network provider. She will provide a Super bill for patients to receive reimbursement through their insurance. To ensure reimbursement and to determine reimbursement rates, please contact your insurance company to verify out-of-network benefits.